Paytm is an Indian e-commerce payment system founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in the year 2009? The company is based in Noida. The digital wallet is widely accepted all over the country. The success of Paytm in India led the company to launch its other products like Paytm Mall, Paytm Payments Banks, Paytm Smart Retail, etc. Paytm Mall was launch in 2017 as the Paytm Mall app. This app allows customers to make online purchases from around 1.4 lakh registered sellers. The Paytm Mall is inspired by the largest Chinese B2C retail platform Tmall. Paytm Mall has certified warehouses and channels through which the 1.4 lakh sellers registered have to pass through for quality check. Check for Paytm Referral Code and save money always.
Must-Visit: Faasos Referral Code
Paytm Referral Code
Today, Paytm Mall has around 17 centers across India. It has partnered with more than 40 courier services. In the year 2018, Paytm Mall raised $200 million from SAIF Partners and Alibaba Group. Paytm provides quite a number of great deals and offers. It also has a very profitable referral scheme which provides Paytm Referral Code. Sign up at the Paytm app and earn up to Rs.10000 Cashback by simply inviting your friends. You just have to open the Paytm App and click on the “Invite Friends” button. There you can share your unique referral link on social media platforms like WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS or Twitter. Your friends then need to click that referral link, install the app, link their bank accounts and complete their first money transfer using Paytm BHIM UPI. You earn Rs.100 for each referee’s successful first money transfer through Paytm.
Paytm Terms & Conditions
- Maximum cashback that you can earn is up to ₹10,000 using Paytm Referral Code. You can use Paytm App.
- To be eligible for cashback you must have already linked your bank account through Paytm and made a Money Transfer of minimum Rs.10 before sending the invite.
- Each Referee gains Rs.50 after they have completed 2 Money Transfers of minimum Rs.10 on Paytm using BHIM UPI.
- The referee will be eligible for cashback only if-
- He/she has not been a registered user on Paytm UPI before clicking on the invite link
- He/she must use the shared invite and link his/her bank account on Paytm
- He/she must link any of his/her non-Paytm payment bank accounts to Paytm
- He/she must have completed 2 Money Transfers of minimum Rs.10 on Paytm
- Referee gains Rs.50 cashback within a period of 7 days after they are eligible for cashback
- Cashback won’t be initiated if your KYC is not completed.
- Paytm has full right to change the offer terms or stop the offer without any prior notice to customers.
- This referral offer is valid on Paytm Android versions 7.2.0 & above and iOS versions 7.2.1 and above.
For any further queries, you can contact the Paytm 24*7 Customer Helpline Numbers:
Bank, Wallet, and Payments 0120-4456-456
Movies and Events Tickets 0120-4728-728
Paytm Mall Shopping Orders 0120-4606060
Paytm Travel Tickets and Forex 0120-4880-880